Monday, February 3, 2014

Week 2 Responses

Response to Ashley
Your goal is one that I hadn't thought of. I teach at the high school level and I too am not very good at follow through with consequences. I am a very laid back teacher and I think my students know that. Recently I have been having to really pay attention to what I say to students as far as consequences go, and as much as I hate to, I have started following through if they aren't complying with the rules of the room. My building also has certain rules that I do not necessarily agree with and this semester I have been having to crack down on that as well. I think I may steal your goal!

Response to Adair:
I think that you and I have something in common that we have that inner drive to be better. Many of my students love what I am doing with the art program and the teachers have come up to me and said what a difference they see in the students but I have trouble seeing it as much as they do I think. I am sure you are doing great and the fact that you are striving for better even when coworkers and students are doting on you makes you an incredible teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment