Tuesday, February 14, 2012


This is my personal art history. (Sorry for it being sideways) I made it into a newspaper-like poster, since like a newspaper this carries history. The main big idea from this is self-discovery, I think. This caused me to think about my own stages of development and how I have evolved in my own artistic talent. I first saw my passion and possible career path in art when I was in high school. I didn't know what exactly I wanted to do with art but I knew I didn't want to do anything else. As I took classes throughout high school and college my love of art grew dramatically. I love art and cannot wait to teach it to students and hopefully let them discover a love for it as well.

1 comment:

  1. Erika, I love the newspaper-style format of your art history! It was great reading the mini stories and seeing your development. I like how you said that you didn't know what you wanted to do with art exactly but you knew you didn't want to do anything else! :)

    ReplyDelete